Request for Proposals – Municipal Investment Readiness: Phase 2
Investment Readiness Report Card & Development Plan – June 14th, 2018
The Eastern-Strait Regional Enterprise Network (ESREN) and its municipal partners (Municipality of the County of Antigonish, Municipality of the District of Guysborough, Municipality of the District of St. Mary’s, Town of Port Hawkesbury and Town of Antigonish) recently completed Phase 1 of its Investment Readiness work which identified and mapped regional investment assets so that we as partners can respond quickly to investment inquiries with the best information available. The partners are now beginning Phase 2 of the its regional Investment Readiness Work with an Investment Assessment that will look at the ability of individual municipalities to effectively respond and leverage assets for investment.
Goals of Project
The Investment Readiness Study is expected to address the following goals for the ESREN and its partners:
- Assess the current state of ESREN and municipal partners & investment readiness.
- To improve the overall state of investment readiness of each municipal partner as well as the ESREN.
- To prepare the ESREN and its municipal partners to respond to inquiries and site visits from potential investors more efficiently and effectively.
- Identify gaps that limit investment potential locally and regionally and identify steps to improve investment potential.
- Perform a regional opportunity assessment identifying key projects for development.
For more information on the Investment Readiness Phase 2 Request For Proposals, click here.Download Media File