Tax Course For Antigonish Farmers’ Market Vendors
Debi Peverill is offering a free course on May 22nd between 6:00-8:00pm at The Peoples Place for Market Vendors.
Refreshments will be served. RSVP at email@example.com before May 12th.
Business owners need up-to-date relevant taxation information they can understand.
These workshops can be focused on questions participants have concerning their businesses.
We offer a basic menu of topics and answer all questions.
- How business profits are taxed
- Business tax rates
- Business income tax filing deadlines
- Record keeping requirements
- Taxation issues relative to meals and entertainment
- Automobile expenese
- Tax treatment on leasing or owning vehicles
- Income splitting opportunities
- Non-capital losses
- Capital gains and losses
- The GST/HST system
- Avoiding penalties and non-deductible interest
- Benefits of incorporation
- CRA submission guidelines