Succession Readiness – Ensuring Your Future
Do you run a small to medium sized business in Nova Scotia?
ESREN and CBREN invite you to a 3 hour workshop to help you understand more about Succession Planning for your business, presented by Grant Thornton.
Key Topics Include:
- Succession Planning 101: What Does it Really Mean
- Valuing a Business, How to Properly Assess Your Operation
- The Selling Process, The Steps & What to Expect
- Increasing the Value of Your Business, How To Do It & Why It’s Important
- Tax Implications, Selling Shares or Assets and Capital Gains Exemptions
Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
9:00am to 12:00pm
Shannon Studio, Port Hawkesbury Civic Centre
Seats are limited, so register today. Contact Misty MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-623-2780.