Join the Connector Program and gain access to the global marketplace by getting in touch with this group of skilled workers in our community. By becoming a Connector, you will benefit from:
- Access to local talent
- Increased awareness about your organizations and industry
- Knowing you are opening doors for people and helping them succeed in our Community
- Making our community a more welcoming and diverse community
- Reducing your risk when hiring a new employee with pre-qualified candidates
Who are Connectors?
Connectors are you and me. They’re the person you share a wall with or sit next to at lunch. Whether you only have a few years of experience or are a C-level executive, we all have the potential to be Connectors.
- Meet with Connectees
- Listen, ask questions, and share knowledge of current market demands and the skills required in your field
- After the meeting, you must provide the Connectee with three other relevant contacts in their industry. Each of the contacts will be asked for three more.
- Provide feedback to the newcomer through the Connector Program Project Coordinator
Become A Connector
To join the connector program, fill out the below form, and please allow one business day for a reply.