Become a Connector
Join the Connector Program and gain access to the global marketplace by getting in touch with this group of skilled workers in our community.
Who are Connector’s?
Connectors are people in our community who know large numbers of people and are in the habit of making introductions. Connectors know people through social, cultural, professional, and economic circles, and have a special gift for bringing people together who work or live in different circles.
By becoming a Connector, you will benefit from:
- Gain the sense of achievement of helping newcomers succeed in Nova Scotia
- Be seen as a professional or organization who values and supports international talents
- Bring value to your network by connecting people who could benefit from knowing each other
- Increase awareness about your organization and industry
- Contribute to a program that leads to greater community engagement and encourages a culture of inclusion and collaboration
- Meet with a Connectee for a one-hour informational meeting
- Listen, ask questions, and share knowledge of current market demands and the skills required in the Connectee’s field
- After the meeting, provide the Connectee with three relevant contacts in their industry within two weeks. Each of the contacts will be asked for another three referrals, essentially creating a basic business network
- Be honest; provide any feedback to the Connectee through the Connector Program Project Coordinator
Become A Connector
To join the connector program, fill out the below form, and please allow one business day for a reply.